“How do you jump rope?”
Jump Rope Video Contest
Create a 4560 second video that shows the world your jump rope talents, your creativity, and your unique approach to jumping rope. Make it fun. Make it something you’ve never seen before. And make sure it includes jumping rope. It’s up to you. Just make it awesome. Don’t forget to read the official rules.
Get a $5 gifit certificate to www.buyjumpropes.net just for entering. The best videos win bigger prizes.
Need inspiration? Here’s one example.
Individual: A video that features one jumper. (Lots of people can be in the video, but just one jumper.)
Group: A video that features two or more jumpers. At least two people must make at least one “jump” of the rope.
Each category has a first place prize and second place prize.
● 1st: $250 gift certificate to BuyJumpRopes.net
● 2nd: $100 gift certificate to BuyJumpRopes.net
Everyone who enters:
- Everyone who enters a video in the contest received a $5 gift certificate to BuyJumpRopes.net.
- We’ll share every video that meets the requirements on our site with the hundreds of thousands of people who visit our website, our YouTube page and our other social media channels. You will help spread the word with the world about the joy of jumping rope.
- Entrants must be at least 13 years of age.
- Video must be at least 45 seconds, and no longer than 60 seconds.
- It’s open to anyone anywhere in the world. However, the video must be in English (or have no narration or music in another language).
- Finalists will be judged by a qualified panel of judges who will evaluate each Entry based on the following judging criteria:
- Originality & overall artistic impression (50%) 2. Audience appeal & entertainment quality (50%)
- Accepting Entries: Jan. 15 to Feb. 26
- Public Voting: Feb. 27 to March 13
- Winners Selected: March 18